Sun Tze v.2 Revisited

I just got my grubby little hands on Sun Tze v.2, and I think that the review I gave him needs some revisiting.  Here he is again, in all his glory.


When I wrote the review, I had thought that his left hand was on his hip.  This made him look silly, and definitely like a big game hunter who had just taken down his kill.  I wasn't a fan of this.

After opening the blister, though, I saw more clearly that Sun Tze's left hand is actually reaching into a pouch at his waist, ostensibly for more ammo.  This takes Sun v.2 from "I just shot a biggun!  Check me out!" to "I just put a big hole in that guy way across the field...time to reload."

And that just makes him more awesome.

(We can chalk his open reloading pose up to sheer badassery, I think...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year - and Updates!

Battle Report - Boudicca, Scourge of Rome VS Manfred Rochdale

The Devotee of Tezcatlipoca, the Smoking Mirror