Terrain Project - More Materials!

I stopped by at a local Staples today to pick up some foamcore for my terrain project.  After this massive expenditure, I suddenly felt emboldened!  I fired up my Dremel and cut a perfect square out of the HDF I'd recently picked up at an art store.  Stage one complete!

The stuff!


I also found these green acetate and black mesh sheets kicking around in my supplies, and I've been wondering what I could do with them.  The mesh might make good window-filing, good doors, or even good floor-covering.  The acetate is clearly a Low-Vis thing, but I have no idea how I'm going to use it.  Yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year - and Updates!

Battle Report - Boudicca, Scourge of Rome VS Manfred Rochdale

The Devotee of Tezcatlipoca, the Smoking Mirror